Who we are
At the KI group, you'll meet a mix of tech enthusiasts, software developers, number ninjas, IT experts and financial geniuses who work together with passion and enthusiasm to drive digitalization forward. Here you can contribute yourself and your strengths, get to know a lot of new things and become part of the KI family.
That's what we do
We offer our customers top tier technology consulting and help to build large-scale digital spin-offs for European corporates.
The focus of our projects is on digital strategy, company building, organizational development and venturing. Services such as due diligence, definition of software development processes, tech hiring and acting as sparring partner for top management round off our range of services. We focus on industries such as automotive, mobility, logistics, lifestyle and financial services.
Your tasks include:
- Evaluate how to best leverage potential of digitalization for each specific client
- Define IT strategy – turning IT into an asset
- Develop specific strategies to build up tech and data/AI expertise
- Support implementation of all large-scale digital spin-offs in collaboration with wide range of KI topic experts from SW development, Data/AI, HR to Online Marketing
- Conduct global market, trend and competitive analysis
- Develop and scrutinize digital business models
- Evaluate investment opportunities (e.g. screening, business due diligence)
- Actively support and structure clients’ operational processes (e.g. OKRs)
- Solve problems in data-driven manner as well as effectively communication results
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a leading strategy consulting firm
- Previous tech experience in tech company or start-up in domains such as software development, data/AI, product development or hiring
- First experience of building of digital products or better yet a digital company/start-up
- Ability to formulate and substantiate your expert opinion based on your in-depth know-how on digital business models and comprehensive digital experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with a proven ability to manage diverse relationships, and influence and build consensus across a broad range of backgrounds, organizational levels and personalities
- Exceptional at creating documents/polished slide decks to guide meetings
- First-class degree in economics, business, information technology, engineering, physics, mathematics or similar
- You can quickly and independently familiarize yourself with new topics and are eager to learn new ones
- Strong written and oral communicative skills (German & English)
- Project-related willingness to travel
What awaits you:
In addition to varied tasks and training in all key digital domains, we offer you a professional
and collegial working environment in one of our offices in Cologne, Munich, Stuttgart or Berlin.
We have an open and idea-driven corporate culture and offer you a long-term cooperation as
well as a great working atmosphere in a nice, motivated and dynamic team! You can arrange
your working hours flexibly. If you feel comfortable in a tech- and data-driven environment, you
are in the right place with us!
Sounds interesting? Please, send your CV to Gerard Forelli at email@example.com
Die in diesem Stellenangebot verwendete Bezeichnung Senior Consultant – Company Building / Digitalization (m/w/d) umfasst weibliche, männliche und diverse Bewerber. Sie wird ausschließlich zur besseren Lesbarkeit verwendet.
Dieses Stellenangebot wird bereitgestellt von my-perfect-job.de und wird geführt unter ID 330026791398.
Sie können sich gerne hier unten direkt bewerben!